Table of Contents
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA with CIF F13003223 and whose registered office is CL. GENERAL GODED, 8- 13630 – SOCUELLAMOS- CIUDAD REAL
Registered in the Register of Cooperatives at __________________________________.
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA guarantees at all times the full and complete fulfillment of the obligations provided by the data protection and information society services regulations, as well as by any other Law or regulation that complements or replaces the previous ones.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you will be used:
- To answer any questions, doubts, suggestions, etc. related to our products and services via telephone, email or equivalent electronic means of communication. Likewise, to manage any request of suggestion, doubt, complaint or claim related to the services and products of SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA.
- For the maintenance of relations with the entity’s partners and the sending of informative communications within the framework of the relationship.
- For the maintenance of customer relations, such as, for example, the sale of products and/or contracting of services of SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA and the consequent management derived from the same.
- For the processing of personal data of individual entrepreneurs and contact persons of companies in their maintenance of relationships, regardless of whether they are commercial/transactional or not.
- To manage the curricula vitae received and thus be able to participate in the different personnel selection processes carried out in the entity.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the data subject. In the contact form on our website, consent is requested by checking the corresponding box, as well as in other forms that we have available for this purpose in our Entity.
The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear in the contact form on our website is mandatory (otherwise, fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk).
- In addition, we base the legitimacy on the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party,
- In the legitimate interest of the data controller, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects do not prevail over such interests.
The refusal to provide your data would entail the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship with our company, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
TRANSFER OF DATA
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA will not transfer personal data to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment.
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA informs you that it will carry out processing orders to third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, requiring them all the guarantees on data protection, provided that they are located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
TREATMENT QUALITY PRINCIPLE
The interested party shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, acting SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA in good faith as a mere service provider.
In the event that the interested party provides false data or data of third parties without his/her consent, he/she shall be personally liable to SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA, the affected or interested parties, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, the autonomous data protection authorities, for the liabilities arising from such circumstance.
The interested party undertakes to inform SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA of any changes that may occur in his/her data, so that they truthfully reflect his/her current situation at all times.
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA does not collect data from persons under fourteen years of age through its web page. In the event that a person under fourteen years of age provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or any other channel of collection thereof, shall be destroyed immediately at the same time that it becomes aware of such circumstance.
TREATMENT SECURITY PRINCIPLES
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to store them and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature, scope, context, processing purposes and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data subject’s personal data will be actively processed for as long as the commercial/contractual relationship persists or as long as he/she does not exercise his/her right of cancellation.
Once the relationship has ended, the data will be kept for the time required by the regulations, and until the liabilities derived from it expire.
In the case of personal data of job applicants, they will be actively processed for as long as the relationship persists or as long as they do not exercise their right of deletion, never exceeding one year since the last interaction with the person concerned.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party may exercise at any time, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by contacting CL. GENERAL GODED, 8- 13630 – SOCUELLAMOS- CIUDAD REAL or to the following e-mail address [email protected] proving your identity with a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE LA VEGA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint or claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) in case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.